for complete transparency, we decided to keep the old rules available for you to see what has changed. These rules were valid until April 6th 2023.
Preserve the history of EBR -Erik Buell Racing, save the heritage and make it accessible to the public with the donation of 3 EBR 1190 Racebikes to the Barber Motorsports Museum, funded by the Buell community.
- The Raffle will be held by NCCR AB, Knaggälve 114, 82473 Delsbo/Sweden
- Bikes what should be donated to Barber Collection are:
– Splitlath Motorsport EBR 1190 RS, IOMTT ex Mark Miller
– Splitlath Motorsport EBR 1190 RS, FUN 88 ex Cory West
– Factory EBR 1190RX WSBK, HERO ex Nicolò Canepa
- The basis of the donation is, that all 1.500 Packages (500 x BTBH Package ONE, 500x BTBH Package TWO, 500x Package THREE) got sold till May 1st 2023.
- The purchaser of the in total 1500 Packages participate in a raffle under Swedish law with in total 100 prizes. First prize is the Splitlath EBR 1190 RS Racebike #93, last time used by Shelina Moreda. Further info about the bike and the other 99 prizes you find here. The draw will take place in Sweden in public under independent observation on Friday 12th of May 2023 (exact time and place will be announced).
- Each poster is marked with an individual number:
– Poster Number 1-499 in the BTBH Package ONE
– Poster Number 500-999 in the BTBH Package TWO
– Poster Number 1000-1500 in BTBH Package THREE
All 1500 poster numbers participate in the drawing, each can win only 1 time. The first prize (Price Nr. 1 -EBR 1190 RS Racebike) will be drawn first with all 1500 numbers participating to give all participants the chance for a win. From there the further prizes will drawn after the list shown on the website, Price Nr. 2, Price Nr. 3 and so on to Price Nr. 100.
The participant of a win is the person what purchased the BTBH Package or the person the original purchaser informed us should be the participant.
All winners will be notified by email and should take their win within 3 months by personal pick up or by organizing a courier pick-up. Packaging will be provided by NCCR for free. Any costs for transport, insurance, import taxes or any other duties are not included in the raffle and need to be paid by the winner. There might appear national or local taxes or duties for a raffle win in your home country, these costs are solely to pay from the winner.
- In case not all 1500 packages get sold, or any other not to foresee circumstances, NCCR reserve the right to withdraw from the obligation to donate the bikes to the Barber Collection, cancel the raffle partly or completely or reduce the numbers of bikes donated to the museum.
In that case, NCCR refunds to the original purchaser of the BTBH packages 50% of the paid article price. Transport costs or additional delivered merchandising purchases are not refundable.
- No cash disbursement and/or a replacement of the prizes is possible, recourse to the courts is not permitted, but in case of any dispute, court of jurisdiction is Hudiksvall / Sweden.